Get ready for a TINA TAKEOVER at Comic Con!!! This year’s special Bob’s Burgers give-away is a Tina mask!!!
MILEY GETS PLOWED IN TURBO DISMOUNT (Gametime w/ Smosh Games) (by Smosh Games)
Review Breakdown: Bleach Chapter 590: Plant vs Zombie vs Arrancar. Giselle, Bambietta, and Shinigami Zombies vs. Mayuri and Arrancar incoming?
Hello people and random Bleach fans, and welcome to my spoilerific review of Bleach Chapter 590, “Marching Out the ZOMBIES”.
- Okay Mayuri, too bright
- Alright, look like the battle is about to begin
- Yumichika, acting like the Fashion Police
- Thought the battle has begun, but Bambietta want something
- You’ll get what you want…after this battle is over. But for now, BITCH SLAP!
- Gigi slapping Bambi makes Mayuri happy
- The Battle Already Begun
- Nemu, bring out the Bomba!
- Drop the Bomba
- It didn’t explo…oh wait it did
- And it killed Bambietta off
- Explanation of the Bomba, Three Second Delay and BOOM!
- Not the only zombie Giselle had.
- Thought Giselle is the only one with zombies. Mayuri had something in mind
- And the Arrancars have arrived
And then it’s over!
Reaction/Thoughts: What do I think about this chapter? It’s all talk, full of dialogue, but mixed with some action, dropping bombs, and killing off Bambietta. And then the ending, the Arrancars are back…and no sign of Grimmjow…come on Kubo, fangirls want to see Grimmjow again! Yeah…it’s these Arrancars, Charlotte, Luppi, Dordoni, and Cirucci. We will see them in action next week. I give this chapter…
…3 Zanpaktous out of 5! That’s it, tell me what you think?
If Obito dies…and Kaguya defeated, how are they gonna get out of Dimension World?
Review/Thoughts: Kishi Announcement Ending Series with Movie + Naruto Chapter 686: End the Freaking Battle Already!?!
Before we start the review, let’s talk about the announcement Kishimoto had promised us last week. The announcement is about the new Naruto Shippuden movie…that was leaked on Monday to a Tumblr Page. It’s Movie #7 and it will be the last movie of the series, not to mention, marking the end of the series.
Character design shows a grown-up Naruto, so I’m guessing the movie is maybe going into Time Skip, probably following after the war. His hair was cut, new clothes, all grown up. I can’t read or translate Japanese, but I think the movie will be release December 6. Of course, the series will end later this year. And for the English Dubbers, don’t panic! The Naruto and Naruto Shippuden block will be on Toonami, even if the manga series is ending. The sub will go on as well.
Anyway, welcome to my spoilerific review of Naruto Chapter 686, “Those that remain and those that pass on”…really long title. Let’s get to the review, and here’s what every shipper in the Naruto fandom would have said last week.
Let’s get to the review…
- Color Page! The Sage of the Six Paths are talking to the Edo Hokages
- From World of Warcraft to The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly…something tells me Kishi watch way too much Western Movies.
- Kaguya…impossible to find the real Naruto
- They’re all clones! Raise the failed Kaguya killing Naruto count to…Five-ish
- Time to get a bone up your ass
- Clone, Clone, Clone, Clone. Kakashi wants to join the battle but hello…no sharingan
- We have guest! Sasuke…Impossibru!
- Look who decided to join. Oh look, I’ve been impaled
- It’s a clone! Raise the count to Six-ish
- Thanks Obito and Sakura. Sasuke, thank Sakura and Obito. Now not the time.
- Dimension Change, Human Magnetic Floor
- I’m Fallen and can’t get up! Too bad, you’re getting stabbed
- Two kids missed. Eenie Meenie Minie Mo, who’s gonna die first?
- Whose Hands is this, it’s Rin!
- Yep…the two been impaled. Nope…just one.
- Kamui saves Kakashi, but…there goes Obito…again! For the 3rd Time!
And then it’s over!
Reaction/Thoughts: What do I think about this chapter? Kaguya failing to find the real Naruto…that was a fail for Kaguya and still looking for the real one. It’s like Naruto just pulled a troll on Kaguya, to save time for Sasuke to get back to Frozen Dimension. And it worked! However, the Dimension Change is full on Reverse Psychology Battle Tactic, but she did found the real one. The ending…Obito…about to die again.
Please people, Obito did his good deeds, and it’s now time to say goodbye. I give this chapter…
…3 and a Half Sharingans out of 5. That’s it, tell me what you think?