Review Breakdown: Naruto Chapter 674: The Limbo Battle. Madara vs. Sakura and/or Obito Battle Incoming?
Hello people and Random Naruto fans and this is my spoilerific review of Naruto Chapter 674.
- Madara is using Lightning Style, but Sasuke have the upper hand
- But Sasuke blocked the attack, and Madara noticed Sasuke’s Rinnegan
- Naruto jumps in, Madara uses Limbo, but…
- Batter Up
- Naruto got hit, and Sasuke can see shadows
- There’s another Madara! Had something to do with the Tree?
- Madara don’t understand, then charged. Time to activate the eye
- Madara got stabbed, no hands
- Sasuke said that even if the power of the Six Paths won’t work, it would hit his right arm
- Listen to Sasuke, we need to attack. And a message from Shukaku
- Time for some Chidori/Rasengan Action
- Naruto and Sasuke attack Madara in both sides
- They’ve hit the Shadow Madara and Madara is headed towards…
- And Kakashi lost his eye…and we finally got Obito’s Request to Sakura
- Sasuke arrives like the speed of light, and slices Sasuke in half.
- But Madara transported himself and threw a rod to either Obito or Sakura
And then it’s over!
Reaction/Thoughts: What do I think about this chapter? Sasuke’s power-up from last chapter show that Madara is not to fond of him. Madara being the OP hax opponent that Sasuke and Naruto are faced with show that the battle between Users using the power of the Six Paths can be the most hard challenge, but can call a bullshit due to that shadow. The shadow had something to do with the Tree he absorbed to heal himself after getting his ass handed from Naruto. Sasuke popped out in that page before the last page of the chapter shows that…how the hell did he do that? Tobirama’s jutsu? That can’t be it. Naruto? No. Time and Space…ding, ding, ding. Sasuke popped out with the balance of both Space and Time, but hey, Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey.
And, let’s talk about Kakashi’s eye, Madara ripped Kakashi’s eye out, and put it on himself and then transport himself to the Kamui world. Damn…670 chapters and his eye got yanked out. Seriously? How many characters that I know are beginning to lose organs or body parts this week? First Finn with his arm…
And now Kakashi with his eye…
…God, I mean seriously, I hope they got covered for insurance. And Madara got into the Kamui World and threw a rod headed towards either Obito and Sakura meaning that they’re could be another battle and/or death is immanent. If Obito dies, Sakura can’t get out from the Kamui World. If Sakura dies…the Sakura Haters would be happy. You know who I’m talking to!
All and all, I give this chapter…
…3 and a Half Sharingans out of 5!
That’s It, Tell Me What You Think?